The following describes our Company Code of Ethics which we will review on an on-going basis to ensure it continues to be relevant and appropriate.
In all our dealings with, including but not limited to our:
• prospective clients
• general suppliers
• our professional body the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
• our regulator the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
We will conduct ourselves with the highest standards of ethics and integrity. This means we will:
• act in the best interests of every client
• we will treat people fairly and equally, regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership; pregnancy and maternity; race; religion and belief; sex; and sexual orientation and transgender
• we will be fully independent and objective in selecting appropriate insurers and products based on the needs of our clients which we will identify through discussion with you and we will provide a full explanation of our approach and recommendations
• our charging structure will also be presented with full transparency and disclosure
• ensure we provide full information pre-sale to enable prospective clients and clients to make informed choices
• should any perceived or actual conflict of interest arise, we will notify you and proceed whilst maintaining client confidentiality and our duty of care always acting in the best interests of each client
• at all times conduct ourselves in a reliable, respectful, honest and trustworthy manner
We will communicate accurately and in a way which is clear and not misleading. We will do this at all times: before and after sale and on-going in all our dealings with you. We will maintain accurate, secure records with full audit trail.
We will respond to your enquiries and requests promptly and without undue delay. We will keep you informed of progress at all times.
We review and audit our performance of our service level standards.
Training and experience, qualifications professionalism
Our team consists of experienced insurance broking professionals with over eighty years of joint experience. Fifty percent of our team are CII Chartered Insurance Brokers and hold the Fellowship (the highest qualification awarded by the CII) and Associateship accreditations respectively. You will always have access to these individuals.
One hundred percent of our team are members of the CII. This means we belong to a professional body comprising more than 120,000 individuals from the insurance and financial services sector, globally and are united by this professional status, maintaining standards of competence, relevance and integrity.
Notwithstanding this, we will ensure we maintain our knowledge and on-going professional development. We will do this by using a range of formal training, coaching, industry and CII events and seminars.
The Risk Hub Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Number 803162. www.fca.org.uk
Our Company registration number is 10932087.
At all times, we will perform the letter and also the spirit of our regulatory and legislative duties and requirements.
We maintain internal practices and procedures and conduct regular reviews and audits to ensure we are compliant on an on-going basis. We receive regular updates on industry, legal and regulatory developments and changes to ensure we are proactive in our approach to ensuring continuous compliance.
We will not offer or accept gifts, hospitality or services which could, or might appear to, imply an improper obligation.
Equality and Diversity
We are mindful of and support equality and diversity.
We will make reasonable adjustments to assist people with disabilities or particular needs which may arise in the workplace.